Friday, July 2, 2010

Deco close to Chelsea exit

Source : football.co.uk


Chelsea midfielder Deco has revealed he has agreed in principle to join Brazilian club Fluminense.

The Brazil-born Portugal international still has 12 months remaining on his Stamford Bridge contract but is keen to return home to finish his career.

The 32-year-old playmaker has revealed he is keen to join Fluminense after finishing the last campaign well down the pecking order at the London club.

Deco is free to focus on his club future following Portugal's World Cup exit at the hands of Spain on Tuesday evening.

"If Chelsea let me go, I have given Fluminense my word, although I have not signed any pre-contract," he is quoted as saying by the Daily Star.

"If I finish my time in London then I will go to play in Brazil."

Deco joined Chelsea in an £8million deal from Barcelona in 2008 and has made 55 appearances to date for the Blues.

Carr : Finally he leaves Chelsea..haha..poor Deco.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails